Bounce Houses can be set up on grass, gravel, dirt, cement, or asphalt. Please indicate surface type with your reservation especially if it is any surface other than grass. Units set up on hard surfaces require different accessories that we do not carry on our trucks unless they are scheduled. Please call with any questions.
Reserving in advance gives our customers the best opportunity to get the slide they are really looking for. All our slides are rented on a first come first served basis! Our water units frequently book months in advance, especially for holidays!
Free delivery, set-up, and take-down is included for most delivery areas in South Brevard County. A small delivery charge may apply based on party location, please call for details.
All our jumpers require a standard 110 three prong outlet for our blower motor. The inflatable must be placed within 100 feet of this outlet. If it is to be placed in a field or further than 100 feet from an outlet then you will need to have a generator, we have some for rent. Due to our limited number of generators, generators are only available with inflatable rentals.
Our policy is simple – if we set it up, we expect payment, if we don’t set it up we don’t expect payment. The weather is very unpredictable in that it can start or stop raining at any time. If the forecast looks very unfavorable, we will be in communication with you prior to your event.
Yes, please make sure you do these eight things…
- Turn off all sprinklers including underground sprinklers.
- Remove toys, twigs, rocks, treat ant piles (24 hours prior, unless using instant kill granules), and any animal droppings from the set-up area. (You don’t want pet poop on your things and neither do we!) If we arrive to set up and there are animal droppings we may have to reschedule so as not to make other customer deliveries late.
- Plan a food, drink, and snack area a safe distance away from jump houses. No grills or fire pits can be near the inflatable.
- Please be sure the delivery team has a clear path to the set-up area. Delays in access to the setup area will cause us to reschedule your delivery to the end of the delivery route so as not to make other customer deliveries late.
- Be sure the electricity is functioning; we have found that exterior outlets are not sufficient power sources for all our inflatables.
- Be sure that you have a functioning spicket if getting a water slide. Houses can be provided.
- Ensure that set up area is free from low hanging power lines.
- Please trim any tree branches and or bushes that may contact the inflatable. This needs to be done prior to our arrival.
- Your lawn needs to be mowed at least 2 days prior to your event. This will help keep the inflatable clean during your party.
You can call or text us at 321-626-4676. The fastest service is via text communications.
In general, there needs to be at least a 2–3-foot buffer around the entire unit. We refer to this as the “Safe Zone”.
Yes. The area needs to be large and tall enough to accommodate each inflatable. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Brevard County requires a generator for water slides and bounce houses, and we have them available for rent at $65+tax, including a full tank of gas. Pavilian power is often not sufficient to power inflatables.
Yes. An adult is needed to supervise each bouncer to ensure each child’s safety.
No!! Silly string destroys vinyl, therefore destroys our unit. A replacement fee of $500- $6,500 will apply if silly string damages our equipment. Silly string leaves an adhesive forever on our equipment. It initially discolors and removes the fire coating, then continues to act as an adhesive on the vinyl attaching dirt and small particles to the unit. This makes our units look disgusting, dirty, and unrentable.